Your donation will enable the Association to meet the following objectives:
- establish, monitor, promote and improve practice standards for Financial Counsellors;
- provide, co-ordinate and participate in professional development education for Financial Counsellors in areas of frequent inquiry, perceived need and recent innovation;
- identify and monitor trends and common issues emerging through Financial Counselling casework and facilitate education and action on these issues by Financial Counsellors and support staff;
- enhance the effectiveness of Financial Counsellors by providing resources, support and information to enhance their work;
- represent and advance the interests of the profession of Financial Counselling and that of Financial Counsellors;
- actively support policy development and social structures, to promote social justice;
- to represent the interests of Financial Counsellors to the government and private and public sectors; and
- lobby for the provision and maintenance of adequate and funded Financial Counselling services.
How Can I Donate?
There are a number of ways you can make a donation to the Association.
Direct Deposit (Bank Transfer)
Transfer donations from your cheque or savings account
Account Name: Financial Counsellors’ Association of WA Inc
BSB: 036 067
Account Number: 11-7275
Reference: Your name
By Cheque or Money Order
Payable to: Financial Counsellors’ Association of WA Inc.
Posted to: 33 Moore Street East Perth WA 6004
By Credit Card
Use your Visa Card or Mastercard to make your donation using our secure online payment facility.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible. FCAWA is an ACNC registered Charity