National Debt Helpline Privacy and Complaints Policy
Can we help You?
The National Debt Helpline is operated by experienced financial counsellors who assist clients by providing:
• Detailed information and strategies for dealing with financial difficulties
• Detailed information and strategies for negotiating with creditors
• Budgeting and practical steps to relieve financial stress and pressure
• Information about the debt recovery process and the court system in relation to debt collection
• Information on bankruptcy
• Other information relevant to those experiencing financial stress and hardship
• Referral to other specialised and appropriate services
Referrals to local financial counsellors for face-to-face financial counselling will be made where appropriate. More detailed over the phone assistance will be available to clients who are unable to access a local financial counsellor.
Further Information about what the National Debt Helpline can provide can be found here.
You can contact the National Debt Helpline using the contact form below: